Sunday, July 31, 2011

We went to the Greyhound Festival of the Bluegrass in Ky last weekend and I had a blast. I am really coming out of my shyness. My foster sister, Jasmine, and I entered a relay race and I came in second place by only 5 seconds. I won alot of beads and when my foster mom figures out how to add my picture I will show you. I met alot of new Grey friends and also some people. 
My little foster nephew (human) was at our house last week and he was running around and yelling and it didn't even bother me. I usually just get up and go in another room but I hung right in there with him. He seems to really like me and was always coming up and hugging and petting me. I like him too. When he tells me to go lay down that's what I did. He gives us treats too.
I really want a forever home soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment